Replace the cartridge in your high output shower filter with the Sprite High Output Cartridge.
- Model: Sprite High Output Cartridge
- Number in Pack: 2
- MPN: HOC
- Shower Filter Replacement Filter Cartridge
- Reduces chemicals, such as Chlorine, Dirt&Sediments, Combined Chlorine, Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Hydrogen, Sulphide (Odours), Iron Oxide.
- For use with High Output Units (High Output Chrome Brass, High Output Chrome Plastic, and High Output White Plastic)
- Designed in USA
- Manufactured by Sprite Showers
- Replace every every year or after 22,712 litres of usage (400 showers)
Visit WA Water Filters for Sprite Showers replacement filters in Perth, WA
How does the filter works?
How does the high output cartridge works?
The High Output Cartridge has CHLORGON & KDF inside. Chlorgon converts free chlorine and some combined chlorines, such as sodium hypochlorite (liquid swimming pool chlorine), to a harmless chloride. Also, works well in a variety of temperatures from hot to cold.
Kinetic Degradation Fluxion, or KDF, converts free chlorine to a harmless chloride. KDF is 100 percent recyclable and contain no chemical additives. Also, removes free chlorine, iron oxides and hydrogen sulfide.
How do I replace the filter?
Is it time to replace the filter? Find out here how you should do it!
How do I replace the High Output Cartridge?
- Open the shower filter housing by unscrewing the two Shower Filter Halves counter clockwise
- Remove and replace the used filter with the new Replacement Cartridge. Check that the O-ring located inside each of the Shower Filter Housing Halves is properly seated in the O-ring Channel. (Note: A small amount to vaseline applied in the O-ring Channel will hold the O-ring in place)
- Close the shower filter housing by screwing the Shower Filter Halves clockwise