Sprite Universal Shower Filters
The Sprite Universal Shower Filters can be placed between an existing shower head and shower arm, offering complete customization of your showering experience. Units include a pre-installed cartridge and can be placed on any standard 1/2-inch NPT shower arm with no extra equipment. Sprite Universal Shower Filters attach to your showerhead to remove at least 90% of free chlorine before the water ever touches your body. Showering in dechlorinated water will make every shower more refreshing and leave your skin feeling and looking younger, your hair feeling softer and easier to style, your scalp and skin feeling more hydrated, and your color-treated hair appearing more vibrant.
Note: You can install the Shower Filter in a matter of minutes without the need for professional tools.
Cleaner, healthier water should not be limited to just your kitchen sink. After all, you use water for so much more than filling up a glass to drink. Since you use water for so much more, you need other means of filtering water so that you can enhance the water you use for ongoing activities like showering, bathing, or watering your lawn and garden. Most people enjoy the cleansing power of a shower, but is your shower as clean as it should be?
Sprite Universal Shower Filters Sets
Sprite Showers High Output Brass (Includes 1 Extra Cartridge) | HOB$167.00
Sprite Showers High Output Brass (Includes 2 Extra Cartridges) | HOB$199.00
Sprite Showers High Output Chrome Plastic (Includes 1 Extra Cartridge) | HO2-CM$137.00
Sprite Showers High Output Chrome Plastic (Includes 2 Extra Cartridges) | HO2$157.00
Sprite Showers High Output White Plastic (Includes 1 Extra Cartridge) HO2-WH$146.00
Sprite Showers High Output White Plastic (Includes 2 Extra Cartridges) | HO2-WH$152.00
Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter (Includes 1 Extra Twin Pack) HF
Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter (Includes 2 Extra Twin Pack) HF
Sprite Showers Slim Line Chrome Plastic (Includes 1 Extra Cartridge SLC) | SL$98.00
Sprite Showers Slim Line Shower Filter (Includes 1 Extra Cartridge) | SLB-CM$125.00
Sprite Showers Slim Line Shower Filter (Includes 2 Extra Cartridges) SLB-CM$145.00
Sprite Showers Slim Line White Plastic (Includes Extra Cartridge SLC) | SL2-WH$89.00
Sprite Universal Shower Filter Units
Sprite Showers | Slim Line Chrome Plastic | SL$68.00
Sprite Showers High Output Brass | HOB$105.00
Sprite Showers High Output Chrome Plastic | HO2$84.99
Sprite Showers High Output White Plastic HO2-WH$89.00
Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter HF
Sprite Showers Slim Line Chrome Brass Shower Filter | SLB-CM$95.00
Sprite Showers Slim Line White Plastic SL2-WH$69.00
Benefits of Sprite Universal Shower Filters
- Improves dry, irritated itchy skin (great for eczeman and psoriasis)
- Prevents dry, brittle hair, hair loss and dandruff
- Essential for new borns
- Prevents premature aging
- Improves hair texture and protect colour treated hair
- Hair is able to maintain it’s natural oils, and it will look softer and healthier
- Protects skin’s natural oils. Skin becomes softer, healthier and younger look, without the drying effects of chlorine
- Prevents dry skin and wrinkling
- Stimulates autoimmune system
- Accelerates your metabolism
- Gives higher energy levels
- Combined Chlorine
- Dirt & Sediments
- Hydrogen Sulphide (Odours)
- Iron Oxide
- KDF & Chlorgon
- Cell Damage. Chlorine is added to our drinking warer to purify water and kill off microorganisms and other waterborne pathogens. However, because Chlorine cause damage to living organisms, it destroys cells and tissues inside our body. This explains the carcinogenic behavior, and drying effects.
- Poisonous. In small quantities, exposure to chlorine gas or liquid can be poisonous. Chlorine as a gas has a pale green color with a smelly odor. Inhaling the gas can cause difficulty in breathing. Chlorine ion is abundant in nature and can be found in large amounts in salts.
- Very toxic. Many people argue that chlorine is basically safe-that it breaks down into harmless salt and water. Well, that’s true-in a laboratory test tube under very controlled conditions. The real issue is not just how toxic chlorine itself is but how the unintended byproducts of chlorine (organochlorines and dioxins) remain in the environment. They are persistent in the environment; they do not break down readily and therefore bio-accumulate.
When unfiltered water is heated, the chemicals evaporate out of the water and are inhaled. They can also spread through the house and be inhaled by others. House holders can receive 6 to 100 times more of the chemical by breathing the air around showers and baths than they would by drinking water.
- Contaminate our bodies. Our bodies are very good at metabolizing many things. Through special enzymes, our bodies are able to rid themselves of many environmental toxic substances that we come into contact with daily. However, dioxins/Chlorine byproduct (and other organochlorine compounds) aren’t included. Even if we are exposed to very low levels, dioxins remain in the body and accumulate.
- Dioxin, a chemical byproduct of the manufacturing of chlorine bleached paper, is believed to be the single most carcinogenic chemical known to science.
- When you open the door of your dishwasher after washing, toxic volatized chlorine from dish detergent and tap water is released into the air.
- Thanks to chlorine pollution, Americans ingest a daily amount of dioxin that is already 300 to 600 times greater than the EPA’s socalled “safe” dose.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency has found dioxin to be 300,000 times more potent as a carcinogen than DDT.
- Dioxin has been linked to endometriosis, immune system impairment, diabetes, neurotoxicity, birth defects, decreased fertility, and reproductive dysfunction in both women and men.
- Studies show that 40-70 percent of the dioxin in bleached coffee filters can leach into your coffee; dioxin found in paper milk cartons also leaches into the milk you drink.
- Cancer-causing chemicals like chlorine found in many household products such as coffee filters, disposable diapers, paper towels, and bathroom tissue are readily absorbed through the skin.