Sprite Showers | Filtered Bath Ball
The Sprite Filtered Bath Ball, Model BB, removes chemicals, such as Chlorine, Dirt&Sediments, Combined Chlorine, Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Hydrogen, Sulphide (Odours), Iron Oxide.
Chlorine is universally used to chemically disinfect water. Chlorine is added to your water to destroy germs, bacteria and living organisms. You are also a living organism, and your body is affected by chlorine internally as well as externally. Inhalation and skin absorption of chloroform and chlorine by-products are greatest in the shower, where these gases are vaporised.Sprite Industries are the innovators of shower filters and are known to be the world’s finest, enabling everybody to enjoy chlorine free showers the world over.
Chlorine reduction may bring unexpected benefits such as:
- Healthier and younger-looking skin and softer hair.
- Eases suffering from dry skin.
- Hair color will last longer.
- More energy during the day, chlorine exposure might cause fatigue.
- Improved air quality throughout the house.
- Skin becomes softer, healthier and younger look, without the drying effects of chlorine.
- Removing chlorine from shower might reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin rashes.
- Hair is able to maintain it’s natural oils, and it will look softer and healthier.
- Save money: your skin is able to retain its natural moisture, you can reduce the use of your moisturizer creams.
For most people, it will be a shock – how much stronger, thicker and beautiful their hair looks when their own natural oils is not destroyed by chlorine. (No more brittle and breaking hair). In addition, you will save money when you dont need to use different types of shampoos and moisturizer creams. And also if you use hair colors, they will last longer which will also save you more money.
Why chlorine is more harmful in a shower? Here is the answer:
First, people use much more water during their shower time (up to 60 liters per day) than drinking. Second, chlorine evaporates at a much lower temperature than water, so its inevitably that you inhale chlorine fumes during a shower. Third, in a shower your chlorine exposure comes to a significantly larger area than drinking (skin is the largest human organ that absorbs nutrients and toxins). In addition a warm shower opens up your skin pores, providing an easier way to get chlorine in your body.
Chlorine removes natural oils covering hair resulting in loss of hair shine and flexibility, as well as making them more susceptible to mechanical damage. Reaction of chlorine with keratin results in creation of water-soluble chemicals and weakens chemical bonds between fibres forming hair shafts. Also chlorine can get between the hair fibres. As the crystallization process develops inside the hair, the chlorine crystals can separate the hair fibres disrupting structural integrity of hair shaft. Once the bonds are broken, the hair becomes weak and ends of the hairs split.