Benefits of Shower Filters
Shower Filters Benefits include softer hair and skin. This is because Chlorinated water can destroy polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in the body while generating toxins capable of free radical damage (oxidation). This might explain why shower filters help so many cases of eczema and dry skin.
- Chlorinated water contains chemical compounds called trihalomethanes which are carcinogens resulting from the combination of chlorine with organic compounds in water. These chemicals, also known as organochlorides, do not degrade very well and are generally stored in the fatty tissues of the body (breast, other fatty areas, mothers’ milk, blood and semen). Organochlorides
can cause mutations by altering DNA, suppress immune system function and interfere with the natural controls of cell growth.
- Chlorine has been documented to aggravate asthma, especially in those children who make frequent use of chlorinated swimming pools. Several studies also link chlorine and chlorinated by-products to a greater incidence of bladder, breast and bowel cancer as well as malignant melanoma. One study even links the use of chlorinated tap water to congenital cardiac anomalies.
Shower Filters Benefits
- Improves dry, irritated itchy skin (great for eczeman and psoriasis)
- Prevents dry, brittle hair, hair loss and dandruff
- Essential for new borns
- Prevents premature aging
- Improves hair texture and protect colour treated hair
- Hair is able to maintain it’s natural oils, and it will look softer and healthier
- Protects skin’s natural oils. Skin becomes softer, healthier and younger look, without the drying effects of chlorine
- Prevents dry skin and wrinkling
- Stimulates autoimmune system
- Accelerates your metabolism
- Gives higher energy levels
Sprite Shower Filters Remove
- Combined Chlorine
- Dirt & Sediments
- Hydrogen Sulphide (Odours)
- Iron Oxide
Sprite Shower Filters Filtration Media
- KDF & Chlorgon