Water Filters for Outdoors
Our bag water filter is recognised for its durable design, fast flow, high volume filtration, and can be used for cold weather. The bag water filters works on gravity; therefore, works well for everybody on the trail.
The effective life of a Berkefeld® ceramic filter, in continual use, will normally be more than 12 months depending on the turbidity of the source water before requiring replacement.
- Removing all sedimentary particles and suspensions down to 0.9 microns, thereby improving colour and taste of the water.
- Killing 99.99% of harmful bacteria and cysts, including E-Coli, Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, Klebsiella, Cryptosporidium and Giardia. These are responsible for life-threatening diarrhoeal diseases.
WATER WASHED GRANULES TO FILL YOUR OWN FILTERS
- High grade activated coconut shell GAC carbon
- Use to fill your own filter bags
- Suits brewers + refill water filter cartridges + fish tank filters, etc