Windmill Light Blue Southern Cross Pottery Ceramic Water Purifier. This gravity urn is handmade in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia, by Award Winning Stoneware Specialists. Also, the gravity Urn holds 12 litres (3 on the top, and 9 ready to drink).
- The Windmill Light Blue Ceramic Water Purifier comes with a separate ceramic stand and holds approximately 12 litres.
- The inverted bell housing, the filter at the top of the purifier, holds about 3 litres, so that any given time about 9 litres can be accessed from the tap of the bottom.
Suitable For Renters
- The unit approximately measures 260mm x 550mm H.
- No plumbing or electricity connections required.
World Class Ceramic
- This collection of Ceramic Water Purifiers, remove virtually all impurities. They keep the water cool naturally and improve water taste – without the needs for plumbing or electricity.
- Replacement Filter Cartridge Made in the UK.
- Produces Naturally Cool Great Tasting Drinking Water.
High Removal Rates
- Gravity filter cartridge sitting within removes chlorine, taste, odours, chemicals, fluorides, heavy metals and other harmful contaminants.
- Click Here! UltraCeram Fluoride Gravity Filter Cartridge
Multi Award Winning Manufacturer
- Southern Cross Pottery specialises in the manufacture of all stoneware water filters, gravity fed water purifiers, ceramic water purifiers, fluoride water filters and water filter tap.
- Australian made