The White Pearl Southern Cross Pottery Gravity Urn Ceramic Water Purifier features the UltraCeram Fluoride Gravity Water Filter Candle for removal of Fluoride, Pathogenic Bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Faecal Coliform, Cysts: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Chloramine, Sediment, Chlorine, Heavy Metals: Aluminium, Zinc, Mercury, Iron, Nickel, Lead, Nitrates, Herbicides.
White Pearl Southern Cross Pottery Ceramic Water Purifier
- The White Ceramic Water Purifier holds approximately 10 litres. The inverted bell housing, the filter at the top of the purifier, holds about 3 litres, so that any given time about 7 litres can be accessed from the tap of the bottom. The unit approximately measures 200mmx520mm H.
- This collection of Ceramic Water Purifiers, remove virtually all impurities. They keep the water cool naturally and improve water taste – without the needs for plumbing or electricity.
- Featuring the unique UltraCeram Filter Cartridge. Healthful minerals remain within the water supply whilst removing up to 99.99% of contaminants of concern to the consumer including Fluoride. They too serve as an attractive addition to your home or office and also act as a smart, clean means to water storage.
- Multi award winning products, some specializing in the manufacture of all Australian made, stoneware water filters, gravity fed water purifiers, ceramic water purifiers, fluoride water filters and water filter tap.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Maternal exposure to fluoride during pregnancy was associated with lower IQ scores in children. (1)
- Chlorine and Fluoride have calcifying effects on the pineal gland. (2) Pineal gland calcification: Lowers productions of melatonin, Impairs the sleep-wake cycle, Disrupts the regulation of the circadian rhythm
- Children reach puberty earlier now as a consequence of fluoridated water.
- Heavy Metals (Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Aluminum), Chlorine and Fluoride (Halogens) mimic thyroid hormone structure and disrupt the thyroid function. (3)
- Pesticides and Herbicides Induce Hypothyroidism. (4)
- Aluminum oxidatively damages the thyroid, which subsequently affects iodide uptake and thyroid hormone production. (5)
- Mercury accumulates in the thyroid and reduces iodide uptake, thus inhibiting thyroid hormone production. (6)
TYPICAL CHEMICALS FOUND IN SYDNEY TAP WATER (Sydney Tap Water Analysis Report)
Fluoride Aluminium Arsenic Barium Calcium Cadmnium Cobalt Chronium Copper Chlorine Iron Potassium Magnesium Manganese Molybdenum Sodium Nickel Lead Selenium Zinc