Stainless Steel Sink Hole Cover
Twin Pack | Stainless Steel Sink Hole Cover
The Sink Hole Cover is used to cover unsightly holes in the sink when the spray head or soap dispenser is not in use. The 2 in. O.D. covers most standard size sink holes. The stylish chrome finish will complement your existing fixtures and give an elegant feel to your kitchen. The durable plastic construction provides a reliable and durable performance. This sink hole cover is easy to install and requires no tools to install.
- Bolt style fits all standard sinks
- Rust resistance provides a long lasting performance
- 2 in. outer diameter
- Used to cover extra sink holes
- Easy to install with no tools required
- Chrome finish provides a stylish look
Rethinking chlorinated tap water
- Chlorinated water destroys much of the intestinal flora, the friendly bacteria that help in the digestion of food and which protect the body from harmful pathogens. These bacteria are also responsible for the manufacture of several important vitamins like vitamin B12 and vitamin K. It is not uncommon for chronic digestive disorders as well as chronic skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema to clear up or be significantly improved by switching to unchlorinated drinking water and supplementing the diet with lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidus.
- Chlorinated water contains chemical compounds called trihalomethanes which are carcinogens resulting from the combination of chlorine with organic compounds in water. These chemicals, also known as organochlorides, do not degrade very well and are generally stored in the fatty tissues of the body (breast, other fatty areas, mothers’ milk, blood and semen). Organochlorides
can cause mutations by altering DNA, suppress immune system function and interfere with the natural controls of cell growth.
- Chlorine has been documented to aggravate asthma, especially in those children who make frequent use of chlorinated swimming pools. Several studies also link chlorine and chlorinated by-products to a greater incidence of bladder, breast and bowel cancer as well as malignant melanoma. One study even links the use of chlorinated tap water to congenital cardiac anomalies.
- Chlorinated water can destroy polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in the body while generating toxins capable of free radical damage (oxidation). This might explain why supplementation of the diet with essential fatty acids like flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, borage oil and antioxidants like vitamin E, selenium and others helps so many cases of eczema and dry skin.
TYPICAL CHEMICALS FOUND IN SYDNEY TAP WATER (Sydney Tap Water Analysis Report)