Omnipure K2505 SS Inline Filter
- Sediment Inline Filter
- Omnipure K-Series Model
- MPN: K2505-SS
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Pollutants Removed: Dirt, Sand, and all Particulate Matter.
- Replacement frequency depends on influent water quality
- Size: 10″ x 2″
- Listed under ANSI / NSF Standard 42 for materials only.
- Manufactured by Omnipure
- Designed and Made in the USA
Visit WA Water Filters for Omnipure Replacement Filters in Perth, WA.
Omnipure is a world class manufacturer of inline water filters and filter cartridges in the USA.
They produce over a dozen unique series of filters offering solutions to nearly any point of use water filtration problem.
- Note flow direction of the Omnipure K2505-SS.
- Flush the new Omnipure K2505-SS with 5 gallons of water prior to use and check for leaks. If leaks occur, check tightness of tubing and fittings. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.
- Replace the Omnipure K2505-SS when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
Cap and body are spin welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination. The result of these design and production techniques is a reliable filter that is fast and easy to install.
One of the primary uses of this product is as a system component. The benefit is derived from the fitting being molded directly into the filter cap, greatly reducing clearance. Shown here (right) is a reverse osmosis system with the traditional 12 in x 2.5 in filter configuration. Notice that all the filters are uniformly attached. This results in the most efficient use of available space and greater filtering performance in a smaller overall area.