Big Blue Pleated Sediment Filter 10″ x 4.5″ 20 Micron
20 Micron Big Blue Pleated Sediment Filter Cartridge 10″ x 4.5″
- Pleated filter for removal of sand, silt, dirt and rust particles. For water use only.
- 20 Micron Filtration
- 100% Pleated Polyester Washable Material.
- Pleated Sediment cartridges offer a simple means of filtration.
- Greater Flow Rate.
Pleated Sediment Cartridges have a large filtration surface area making them ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and low pressure drop. Pleated Sediment Filters are also very popular for tank water when you have a lot of debris like leaves, dirt or similar – particularly after fresh rain.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Maternal exposure to fluoride during pregnancy was associated with lower IQ scores in children. (1)
- Chlorine and Fluoride have calcifying effects on the pineal gland. (2) Pineal gland calcification: Lowers productions of melatonin, Impairs the sleep-wake cycle, Disrupts the regulation of the circadian rhythm
- Children reach puberty earlier now as a consequence of fluoridated water.
- Heavy Metals (Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Aluminum), Chlorine and Fluoride (Halogens) mimic thyroid hormone structure and disrupt the thyroid function. (3)
- Pesticides and Herbicides Induce Hypothyroidism. (4)
- Aluminum oxidatively damages the thyroid, which subsequently affects iodide uptake and thyroid hormone production. (5)
- Mercury accumulates in the thyroid and reduces iodide uptake, thus inhibiting thyroid hormone production. (6)
TYPICAL CHEMICALS FOUND IN SYDNEY TAP WATER (Sydney Tap Water Analysis Report)
Fluoride Aluminium Arsenic Barium Calcium Cadmnium Cobalt Chronium Copper Chlorine Iron Potassium Magnesium Manganese Molybdenum Sodium Nickel Lead Selenium Zinc