UltraCeram Replacement Cartridges
UltraCeram Replacemetn Cartridges combine mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerns. The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time for the UltraCeram to be ideally suited to improving taste and odour as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and most importantly fluoride.
UltraCeram Fluoride 5″
- Pathogenic Bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, E. Coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Faecal Coliform
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium, Giardia
- Chloramine, Sediment, Chlorine
- Heavy Metals: Aluminium, Zinc, Mercury, Iron, Nickel
- Lead, Nitrates, Herbicides
- Flow Rate: 1 Litre per hour
- Capacity: 2000 L, or 1 year
- Ultraceram© gravity filter elements utilize our class leading silver impregnated ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our patented core technology.
- The Ultraceram© is made from the highest quality NSF certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based granular activated carbon and other proprietary adsorbent medias.
- The Ultraceram© elements have been tested in accordance with NSF Protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction.
- This filter cartridge is currently featured within our range of Gravity filters
- The UltraCeram® Fluoride Gravity Filter Cartridge improves taste and odour, and reduces chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and most importantly fluoride.
- Ultraceram© uses the world’s finest ceramic! The fluoride removal media is the same mineral that rubies and sapphires (corundum) are made from, in crystalline form.
- The process ‘selective adsorption’ is a physical/ chemical reaction whereby the fluoride ions are removed by binding to the media’s oxidised surface.
- This highly porous media has a large surface area of 200meter² per gram for optimal filtration