The Fluoride Removal Water Filter System for Countertops, features the Aragon Filter Cartridge in the second stage, which is made in Europe, has 0.5 micron pore size and is highly effective at reducing HEAVY METALS, VIRUSES, BACTERIA AND CHLORAMINES. This Twin Countertop system provides a supreme quality, cost effective and portable method of water filtration, removing all contaminants of concern to the user including FLUORIDE and CHLORAMINES. This unique system stands conveniently on the countertop for easy ‘self’ installation to the kitchen tap, using the special diverter valve provided. Because if fitted with the Omnipure Fluoride Filter and Geyser Aragon Bio Carbon Filter Cartridge, this system provides micro-biologically safe drinking water on demand.
Twin Countertop Water Filter System with Fluoride Removal Filter & Aragon Bio Filter
Omnipure XF934-Fluoride Removal Filter
Aragon Bio Filter Cartridge
- Stage 2 –0.5 Micron Geyser Aragon BIO Carbon Filter
- ARAGON is a composite material in the form of solid block made from Aragon polymer with a bacteriostatic additive of silver and granules of ion-exchange resin.
- For removal of particles >2 microns, lead, zinc, cadmium, cesium, chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, iron, aluminium, turbidity, oil products, 99.9% of human pathogens, rotaviruses and noroviruses, bacteria, Cysts.
- Dimensions: 27(W)cm x 30(H)cm
- Filter output: approx. 2,000 Litres (Fluoride) per day & 5,000 Litres (Carbon)
- Micron rating: 0.5 Micron Absolute
- Warranty: 5 years*
DID YOU KNOW?
Fluoride in Australia
- Maternal exposure to fluoride during pregnancy was associated with lower IQ scores in children. (1)
- Chlorine and Fluoride have calcifying effects on the pineal gland. (2) Pineal gland calcification: Lowers productions of melatonin, Impairs the sleep-wake cycle, Disrupts the regulation of the circadian rhythm
- Children reach puberty earlier now as a consequence of fluoridated water.
- Heavy Metals (Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Aluminum), Chlorine and Fluoride (Halogens) mimic thyroid hormone structure and disrupt the thyroid function. (3)
- Pesticides and Herbicides Induce Hypothyroidism. (4)
- Aluminum oxidatively damages the thyroid, which subsequently affects iodide uptake and thyroid hormone production. (5)
- Mercury accumulates in the thyroid and reduces iodide uptake, thus inhibiting thyroid hormone production. (6)
Water Distillers and Reverse Osmosis are our BEST water filtration systems. Provide you with the best pure drinking water – 100% purity
TYPICAL CHEMICALS FOUND IN SYDNEY TAP WATER (Sydney Tap Water Analysis Report)
Fluoride Aluminium Arsenic Barium Calcium Cadmnium Cobalt Chronium Copper Chlorine Iron Potassium Magnesium Manganese Molybdenum Sodium Nickel Lead Selenium Zinc
SYDNEY Quarterly Drinking Water Quality Report | Potts Hill Delivery System 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 (See page 8.)
Omnipure produces over a dozen unique series of filters offering solutions to nearly any point of use water filtration problem.
The Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter on the market. Replacement is as easy as unscrewing the filter body from the permanent head and screwing in the replacement. The Q-Series is also available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. No tools. No drips. No hassles.
The K-series built on the success of the previous generation of in-line filters. With various lengths, and diameters, these filters can be tailored to fit your specific needs. Available with quick connect fittings, as well as female pipe thread, the already simple and effective design can be installed in seconds.
The E-Series was designed for our customers that are already using other existing permanent heads in the market place but would like an affordable alternative to the replacement bodies currently offered. E-series cartridges are also available with Omnipure's proprietary heads.
Don't let the name fool you, the ELF-Series of filters from Omnipure was designed specifically for the higher volume requirements of the food service industry. The ELF (Extra-Large Format) filters have a capacity of up to 20,000 gallons and flow rates of up to 2.0 gal/minute. Engineered as a two piece system, ELF heads are available with or without an auto shut off valve.
The CK-series as designed to fit Aqua Pure Systems. The CK5620 Model fits different systems, such as Aqua Pure CUNO 8000 System and Replaces AP8112, CC-QAP8R, A112 SQC filters.
The L-series combines the best technologies into an easy to use versatile package. A patented keyed head design insures each cartridge locks into place with 1/4 turn. Heads are available with Omnipure's auto shut off valve system, making filter replacement a breeze. With a full array of media available, the L-series can address all your point-of-use filtration needs.
The OMB-Series of replacement cartridges feature the new OmnipureBlock™ media. This high quality carbon block media is manufactured from raw materials to precise specifications entirely at the Omnipure manufacturing facility. Filter elements are available in 10 micron, 5 micron, 1 micron and 1 micron lead
Omnipure Filter Company offers three series of replacement filter elements for use in systems or as stand-alone units - the OC-Series, the CS-Series and the OMB-Series. The Slim Line includes all of the engineering features available on the OC-Series in a small, slender profile.
Tried and true, the CL-series hasn't changed much since it was launched in 1970. The simple design delivers exceptional performance in a compact, affordable package.
Omnipure Filter Company revolutionized the water filtration industry by making the first small disposable inline carbon filter. With the simple concept of “better tasting water,” the best inline water filter in the world was born. Our products are proudly manufactured in Caldwell, Idaho USA and distributed worldwide.
Omnipure produces over a dozen unique series of filters offering solutions to nearly any point of use water filtration problem. Our sole Idaho facility is capable of producing over 20,000 filters per day. Our distribution partnerships give us global reach while keeping all production 100% in house.
We listen to the needs of our customers around the world. We are constantly evolving our products through engineering, rigorous testing and in-field monitoring to ensure the best solutions available. That is why Omnipure is and will remain the world’s leader in filtration technology.
The water filter itself can last pretty long. But the cartridges have a lifespan of six to twelve months depending on your usage. And the tanks have a lifespan of three to ten years depending on its size. It will be a good decision to get a large tank because they last longer than the smaller tanks.
Water filter manufacturers recommend that you change your water filter every six months. This is because usually by the six month mark the water filter begins to wear out and may not filter as well as it should be.
1st Stage - Fluoride Filter
This Omnipure Fluoride Removal cartridge provides the effective removal of 97% of fluoride
- This standard size cartridge is compatible within standard 10” housings/filter systems.
- 5 Micron
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
Activated Alumina (AA)
Activated alumina (AA) is the only filter material specifically designed to remove fluoride and arsenic from water. It is a ceramic compound made of aluminium oxide with a very high surface-area-to-weight ratio, AA has a very high capacity for fluoride adsorption. Most municipal water supplies add 2 ppm (parts per million) of fluoride. AA filters can reduce fluoride concentrations to below 0.1 ppm, in other words 99% of the normal fluoridated water level.
Twin Countertop Water Filter with Fluoride Filter
2nd Stage - Aragon Filter
ARAGON is a composite material in the form of solid block made from Aragon polymer with a bacteriostatic additive of silver and granules of ion-exchange resin.
- Size: 10″ x 2.5″
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Micron
- Flow Rate: 5lpm
- Capacity: 1 Year (Depends on the quality of the water)
- Test Report.pdf
For removal of particles >2 microns, lead, zinc, cadmium, cesium, chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, iron, aluminium, turbidity, oil products,99.9% of human pathogens, rotaviruses and noroviruses, bacteria, Cysts.
- Hardness salts, dissolved and colloidal iron, heavy metals and their compounds are removed due to ion-exchange properties of resin and polymer.
- This cartridge combines several water treatment methods: mechanical; ion exchange, adsorption; electric adsorption
**The tested Aragon cartridges have shown 100% water decontamination efficiency from viral pollution. The ARAGON BIO filter will also remove 99.9% of human pathogens, i.e. rotaviruses and noroviruses, from water**
Twin Countertop Water Filter with Fluoride Filter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.