Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter (Includes 2 Extra Twin Pack) HF. The Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter, Model HF, removes Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Dirt & Sediments, Hydrogen Sulphide (Odours), Iron Oxide. Also, this set includes 2 extra twin pack hand held cartridges for
Sprite Showers Hose Shower Filter (Includes 2 Extra Twin Pack) HF
- Attach your own shower handle, hose and bracket
- Reversible Filter Cartridge (Model HHC)
- Cartridge Life Rating: 3 Months
The Hose-Filter (HF) is an economical filter that can be attached to any shower handle for a completely customized showering experience. Inside is the easy to reverse and replace Hand Held Cartridge. The stylish design incorporates a swivel-ball attachment, allowing the unit to adjust to any angle.
Why Using a Shower Filter?
Chlorine is universally used to chemically disinfect water. Chlorine is added to your water to destroy germs, bacteria and living organisms. You are also a living organism, and your body is affected by chlorine internally as well as externally. Inhalation and skin absorption of chloroform and chlorine by-products are greatest in the shower, where these gases are vaporised.Sprite Industries are the innovators of shower filters and are known to be the world’s finest, enabling everybody to enjoy chlorine free showers the world over.
Chlorine reduction may bring unexpected benefits such as:
- Healthier and younger-looking skin and softer hair.
- Eases suffering from dry skin.
- Hair color will last longer.
- More energy during the day, chlorine exposure might cause fatigue.
- Improved air quality throughout the house.
- Skin becomes softer, healthier and younger look, without the drying effects of chlorine.
- Removing chlorine from shower might reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin rashes.
- Hair is able to maintain it’s natural oils, and it will look softer and healthier.
- Save money: your skin is able to retain its natural moisture, you can reduce the use of your moisturizer creams.
Remember, chlorine evaporates at a much lower temperature than water, so its inevitably that you inhale chlorine fumes during a shower. Also, in a shower your chlorine exposure comes to a significantly larger area than drinking (skin is the largest human organ that absorbs nutrients and toxins). In addition a warm shower opens up your skin pores, providing an easier way to get chlorine in your body.