Replace your Standard Carbon Filter for an Aragon Guard Filter Cartridge.
- For 10″ x 2.5″ Housing Sumps/Housings
- Replacement frequency depends on water quality and usage. However, this filter is rated for 7,000 litres.
- Combines mechanical; ion exchange, adsorption; and electric adsorption filtration methods.
- This filters is a solid block made from Aragon polymers with silver and granules of ion-exchange resin.
- Manufactured and designed in Europe by Geyser
Advanced Filtration Technology
ARAGON is a composite material in the form of solid block made from Aragon polymer with a bacteriostatic additive of silver and granules of ion-exchange resin.
Aragon is unique for being able to protect you from Chlorine, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chemicals, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)*, Taste and Odours, Heavy Metals (Lead, Aluminium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Nickel, Mercury), Iron, Chloramines, Parasites, Bacteria, Viruses, and even Radio-active elements.
Aragon Filter Certifications:
- Institut Pasteur de Lille (France)
- S.M Kirov Military Medical Academy (Russia)
- The Research Institute of Influenza (Russia)
- V.G Khlopin Radium Institute (Russia)
- The Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology (Russia)
- IFTS (France)
- IAPMO (United States)
- University of Ferrara (Italy)